Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Alex & Ashley: Two Years of Wedded Bliss!

Wow, it's been two months since my last post and so much has happened! So let's kick off a string of posts that will begin with my most recent shoot.

This past weekend, I was honored to take part in a shoot in celebration of Alex and Ashley's 2-year wedding anniversary (they've actually been together for 7 long, wonderful years!). What an adorable (and photogenic!) couple. This shoot would have only been more enjoyable if I had jumped on the water with them! So here they are, Alex and Ashely...



 Love the architecture in this part of DC!














And finally, the wading pool made for a fabulously "cool" experience on a beautiful sunny, warm day!

Thank you, Alex and Ashley, for a wonderful day and the opportunity to capture your love for each other.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures, Christina! They turned out beautiful! It was great meeting and working with you!

    ReplyDelete